This post is NOT based on the eighth song of the day, but rather yesterday, when I noticed that I was piling up style fouls. I think that the enclosed picture will maybe tell the whole story, but after I show the picture, I will enumerate the fouls as I see them. Feel free to acquit me of any or all of them, or add other fouls that I have not enumerated! :p There have to be many more than eight. Hopefully fewer than a thousand, though…
The fouls that I immediately enumerate on this picture:
1) <Whistle blows> Equipment violation! Solid-on-solid-on-solid-… I am actually wearing EVERY color of the rainbow in solids excluding violet (!). Yep, red helmet and backpack, green shirt, blue jacket, orange safety vest, black pants, yellow flag.
2) <Whistle blows> Illegal participation! Cramming my bike into a small space (even though it folds, I think it’s technically against the rules! Am I about to self-incriminate myself?)
3) <Whistle blows> Illegal procedure! Using a mirror to help take a selfie is cheating!
4) <Whistle blows> Unsportsmanlike conduct! Trying to officiate without using a whistle is just wrong! I’m a fake official!
5) <Whistle blows> Holding! I am “illegally” holding the backpack, since it should be worn straight across the back.
6) <Whistle blows> Delay of game! This post commits a Delay of Game foul because I actually thought of the idea last night. Definitely exceeding the 40-second play clock :p
7) <Whistle blows> False start! This was the third attempt at taking the photo.
8) <Whistle blows> Intentional grounding! That’s what I get for calling out all these fouls.
Today is the two-hundred and ninetieth day of M.M.X.I.V. That makes forty-one weeks and three days.
Today is the ninety-fifth day of the Character Building Trial. That makes thirteen weeks and four days.
Today is the seventeenth day of the third round of O.C.T.O.B.E.R. That makes two weeks and three days.