Bonkers is what the weather has been in my area lately. Consider the following:
- The weekend before last weekend, Dina and I were essentially walking around Kenosha in shorts and T-shirts, as the high exceeded 60 degrees Fahrenheit. In. February.
- The weather cooled off a bit last week, but remained unseasonably warm here. It stayed dry.
- Last weekend, “cold” weather hit with temperatures that failed to exceed freezing. Nevertheless, it seemed to be an outlier at this point!
- Tuesday, a severe thunderstorm struck Kenosha around 17:30, followed by a dense pea soup that I had to navigate through after the storm was done.
- And finally yesterday, snow fell! It was only a dusting but still…
I guess that means March is coming in like a lion.
Or it means:
Go home Mother Nature, you’re drunk!
Of course, I’m also afraid about the implications of it coming from climate change…
Nebraska Road Trip: 15 days
פסח: ל”ח ימים (Passover: 38 days)
ארץ ישראל: צ”ב ימים (Israel: 92 days)