Sixth round already! Wow, how time flies.
Today marks the beginning of the sixth May since I have been blogging, which also means that it is the beginning of a new M.A.P.L.E. challenge.
As a refresher to the long-time readers and an introduction to all new readers, here are the rules of the game:
- M.A.P.L.E. stands for “May Acquires Posts, Logged Everyday.”
- Therefore, my mission, should I choose to accept it, is to post SOMETHING on my blog each day.
- There are no theme requirements or length requirements.
- However, the first half of the month may have relatively brief posts due to the “Desperation Mode” toward the end of the academic year.
- At the end of each post, I will “count up” the number of days in the month, with the count not being required on an initial post if I am posting mobile style.
- I am also more likely to read other blogs, possibly for inspiration.
Readers! Are there any types of posts that you would like to see this month?
Finals Week: 14 days
ארץ ישראל: ל”ד ימים (Israel: 34 days)
אתמול עשרים יום–שהם שני שבועות שישה ימים לעומר
Today is the first day of the sixth round of M.A.P.L.E.