The last 30-ish hours have been interesting in terms of my schedule and changes therein.
The original plans included the following:
- Friday after Zumba: finish up grading and catch the 18:02 bus to downtown
- Leading services at the synagogue starting at 18:30, followed by dinner
- Saturday: Going to UWEC to volunteer for Math Meet from 09:00-14:00
- Clean up my apartment while waiting for familial visitors afterward
- Have dinner with Mom, Dad, Levi, and Sasha somewhere in Eau Claire
- Drive to the Twin Cities to stay overnight with the familial units
- Sunday: ???
What actually happened? Read on…